We see this all the time,
In fact I’m going through it now a bit (well maybe a lot
Too much work, too much functions to attend, too much books to balance etc..
It can quite literally kill you. —————-;;;;;
Here’s a few simple things we find can help you get back on an even keel.
1. Take 2 days off – now before you tell me you can’t you can.. most of that is in your head.
2. Catch up on sleep – throw the alarm in the bin for a couple of days.
3. Stop eating an inflammatory diet – cut out grains, alcohol, eat like your grandparents for a week.
4. Take some fish oil, glucosamine and chondroitin, Vit D and drink more water. I might throw in a good greens supplement too.
I could go on, but lets see how that helps you.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – —
So chances are if you are looking to lose weight and all that good stuff you won’t get near your goals unless you try the above first.
You could be in a constant flight or fight response mode, not a good place to be.
Let me know how you get on.
Dave “Overwhelm” Hare